Vision: Fishers of Men Ministries provides children and their communities with education, nourishment, discipleship, and growth through the power of Jesus Christ.
Mission: Fishers of Men Ministries uses a Christ centered approach to transform one life at-a-time by feeding their body with food, their mind with education and their soul with the gospel of Jesus Christ. By partnering with others, our shared passion guides us to work with the children and their entire community to nurture them holistically by building schools, caring for orphans, providing water, housing and medical assistance.
Statement of Faith:
- We believe all scripture is inspired by God and provides the fullest revelation of Jesus Christ. Specifically, the scriptures contain all that is necessary for salvation.
- We believe in the love of God the Father expressed through His Son Jesus Christ, who saves and gives life, and in the Holy Spirit which empowers us to be the body of Christ for the world.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as the head of the church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that during the present age, the Holy Spirit glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ by convicting people of sin, instructing and empowering believers for godly living and service.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore lost. Only through Jesus Christ can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and his resurrection from the dead provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only those who receive Jesus Christ are born of the spirit, and are therefore, children of God by grace through faith alone.
- We believe God calls each of us through his Word to serve the world as a tangible experience of God’s love for all people and the Holy Spirit, who empowers us and leads us across all human-imposed boundaries, to witness and serve.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the barrenness of damnation.
RT @deanlarry57: Gospel, Community, Mission https://t.co/hmGegiKTxn
RT @CSLewisDaily: "Remember He is the artist and you are only the picture. You can't see it. So quietly submit to be painted…" #CSLewis
Win a Commentary Series and More https://t.co/WpMOof8bF6 via @T4Gonline